Last Updated on
Various exercises are used to train the back. One of the most popular is the pull rod in the slope, which allows you to work out the maximum number of muscles, use each and ensure sufficient study. However, to obtain the desired result, it is necessary to know the nuances and techniques of implementation, and also to avoid mistakes that can lead to injury.
What is the rod rod in slope
Thrust rod in the slope is a basic exercise aimed at working out the back. It is suitable for athletes with different levels of training, including, for beginners. This exercise allows you to work out all the muscles of the back, but most of all are involved and working the widest. For load monitoringon a certain group, you need to slightly change the angle of inclination or grip. So, what is drop-set?
The technique of pull rod in slope
In order to obtain the desired result, it is important to observe the technique. How to do rod pull in slope correctly:
- Place the feet on the width of the shoulders to take a stable position. Bend your knees slightly. Lean forward and grab the bar grip from above (you can use the reverse grip).
- Straighten, lifting the shell, and not bending the elbow joints.
- Slightly bend forward, strain the back muscles and do not relax them until the end of the last approach. In the initial position, the neck should be level with the knees.
- Exercise the pull of the sports equipment, pulling it to the top of the abdomen. During lifting, keep your elbows as far back as possible and upwards.
- During the exercise, tap and tighten the back muscles, not the biceps.
- Do all movements smoothly and slowly enough, be sure to follow the breath. Jerk and sharp movements increase the risk of injury, as well as reduce the effectiveness of the session.
If you are engaged in the gym, show the technique and follow its implementation, the coach will help. Experts recommend to master new exercises under the control of specialists in order to understand all the nuances and subtleties, avoid injuries and get the desired result.
Many athletes (even with sufficient experience) can make mistakes. The most popular is the movement of the feet. This part of the body should be absolutely static during traction, otherwise the risk of injuries to the knee joints increases significantly. Experts recommend that care should be taken to keep the head still during the exercise.
Another common mistake is the instability of the situation. Before the beginning of the exercise, make sure that in this position you are comfortable and your position is stable. If this rule is not observed, you will not be able to get the desired result.
Make sure that the width of the grip is slightly wider than the shoulders. This will allow you to include the maximum number of muscles in your work. In addition, this grip provides the opportunity to increase the amplitude of movements.
To work out the back, keep it level and tight. Saddle can lead to serious injury.
Thrust rod in the slope is an effective exercise for pumping your back, which requires compliance with certain rules and techniques. The implementation of the recommendations of the coach will achieve the desired effect, qualitatively and work out the back.